What is an affiliate?
what opportunities does being an affiliate give me?
7 Benefits Of Becoming An Affiliate Marketer:
1. You are your own boss and can work from home at your own pace
2. Most affiliate programs are free to join and it only takes minutes to sign up for programs online
3. You do not need your own product or service to sell
4. As an affiliate you do not have to deal with customers at all. Order processing, invoicing, fulfillment, and customer service is all done by the merchant
5. Very low overhead and nearly zero risk
6. You can work from anywhere in the world that has internet connectivity
7. Most affiliate programs offer you free training and support
Your probably asking by now… “Where do I even start???” Well, lucky for you I have put together a nice step by step instruction for someone new to affiliate marketing to begin their journey to financial freedom on a strong foot.
Being that I have worked since an early age, I understand that there is a balance between how much you have to work, and how much free time you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Affiliate marketing opens up a world of opportunity…
Over 2 billion people today use the internet. Of those 2 billion people, a whopping 70% are using it for ecommerce.
Sounds great, but what about a website… what is the best way to acquire one that will generate enough traffic and conversions to let me retire at the age of 30?
There are many different ways to go about acquiring and building a website to generate leads for your affiliate programs. Below are the four best that I found to be the most successful over a year of surveying, testing, and getting feedback on many options available.
Want a website?
- You can buy one
- You can build your own website
- If you have more money than time you can invest in an entirely made-for-you system with 5 custom websites and all of the content to fill it. It ain’t cheap but it will save you a ton of time and time is money. To learn more go HERE.
- You can pay for a program that will help you build your own website without breaking your budget
A Breakdown Of Each Option:
- Don’t buy an existing affiliate website unless you’re already experienced. (unless you really enjoy headaches. Buying a used website is kinda like buying a used car).
- Building your own website is much easier than you think it is. I have detailed how to do just that in a step-by-step tutorial on this page. Go there now if this is the path you would like to take.
- If you have money to spend up front, investing in the whole shootin’ match is the fastest way to get your sites done. To learn more about his comprehensive option go HERE.
- If you have ten thumbs and can screw up a cup of coffee you may prefer to pay some money for a professional course to get your site built. There are good programs out there that will not drain your bank account with a large up-front investment. I have selected three such programs below you may choose from: